Please note that enrollment for the 2019 Jump Start U4 College Tour is now over.
We are excited about this year's college tour. Below is important information.
Price of the 2019 Jump Start U4 College Tour: $625.00
Please note the following:
- Tour is open to high school students (grades 9 - 12).
- Non-Refundable deposit of $50 due with application. Deposit applies to balance.
- Limited to 40 students. Payment plan will be available (please see below).
- Final Payment due: May 31st.
Deposit - February 23, 2019 (and upon submission of application): $ 50.00
- Payment 1 - March 30, 2019: $190.00
- Payment 2 - April 15, 2019: $190.00
- Payment 3 - May 15, 2019: (Balance Payment): $195.00
- TOTAL BALANCE: $625.00
This package includes the following:
- Motorcoach bus transportation
- Hotel (triple/quad occupancy)
- All meals (except 6/9/19 travel day)
- Chaperone coverage 1:10 ratio
- Pre-tour college access sessions
Acceptable forms of payment: Money Order payable to Gaddis Foundation for KIDS/College Tour can be mailed to WV Gaddis Foundation for KIDS and mailed to: P.O. Box 360832, Columns, OH 43236 OR Cash App WV Gaddis Fndt @ $JumpStartU4College
Please Review the Payment and Cancellation Policy below:
Cancellation Policy: You, as the participant and/or the person making the payments on behalf of student, have expressed your intention to enter into an agreement with Willie and Vivian Gaddis Foundation for K.I.D.S. for the Jump Start U4 College Tour. You have expressed this intention by completing an application and making the non-refundable deposit. This Non-Refundable Deposit & cancellation policy covers all your payments.
Your tour seat is reserved only when you submit an application and make your payment of the non-refundable deposit of $50.00. The non-refundable deposit is paid by you to reserve your seat and is non-refundable if you cancel your reservation for any reason and at any time.
Your signature below acknowledges that you understand this non-refundable deposit & cancellation policy as outlined herein.
Cancellations and Refunds of Installments
Over 40 Days Prior to Tour Departure Date Cancellation
The rest of your payment for the tour is made usually in one (1) to three (3) payments (“Balance Payment”). If you cancel your reservation more than 40 days prior to June 9, 2019 you will receive a refund of all your Balance Payment but not the non-refundable deposit fee of $50.00.
40 Days or Less Prior to Tour Departure Date Cancellation
If you cancel your reservation 40 days or less prior to June 9, 2019, you will not receive a refund of any of the amounts that you have paid for the tour.
Your signature below confirms that you have read and will adhere to this Payment and Cancellation Policy. You agree not to initiate any charge backs or disputes through your credit card company or through PayPal that conflicts with this Non-Refundable Deposit & Cancellation Policy.
Student and Parent Expectations
Parents and students are expected to attend one of 3 Information Sessions:
- Saturday, February 23, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – Noon @ Bexley Public Library, 2411 E Main Street, Columbus, OH 43209 (Auditorium)
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. @ Shepard Library, 850 N Nelson Rd, Columbus, OH 43219 (Meeting Room 2)
- Wednesday, March 27, 2019, 7:00p.m. - 8:00 p.m @ Whitehall Library (Meeting Room 4), 4445 E. Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43213
Please note the following:
- All students must complete and sign an application
- All forms and all forms require parents and youth signature were applicable: Liability and Indemnification Release and Medical Application Form, and Payment and Cancellation Policy (where is that signed?)
- All students and parents must read and sign a Code of Conduct when provided.
- Students are expected to attend the College Readiness workshops. The information provided prepares you for the tour, provides insight on what to do to successfully matriculate through high school to college, and there is where students bond and get to know one another.
Students must attend two of the three workshops to attend the. No exceptions. Special arrangements will be considered in limited circumstances.
Forms and Application
- Liability and Indemnification
- College Paper Application
- Medical Application
Please note tour locations and time are subject to change.
Sunday, June 9
- Depart Columbus, OH
Monday, June 10
- Southern University, Baton Rouge, LA
Tuesday, June 11
- Xavier University 909 S. Jefferson Davis New Orleans
- Dillard University 2601 Gentilly Blvd, New Orleans
Wednesday, June 12
- Alabama State 915 S, Jackson St., Montgomery, AL
- Montgomery, AL
Thursday, June 13
- Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, AL (George Washington Carver Museum and Booker T
- George Washington Carver Museum and Booker T Washington Home)
National Memorial for Peace and Justice (Mont. AL)
Friday, June 14
- Fisk University, 17th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37208
- Tennessee State University, Nashville, TN
- Depart to Columbus, OH
Saturday, June 15
- Approximate arrival in Columbus
If you have any questions please contact Alethea Gaddis at firstname.lastname@example.org